Monday, January 24, 2011

KLONDIKE DERBY...

This past weekend Ethan went with his scout troop on a overnight camp out called Klondike Derby. I was very worried sending him since it had rained for two days and there was no end in sight.... but he had the greatest time! The next day they had some sort of race pulling/pushing sleds in the snow to all sorts of different stations where they learned different skills. I was sent pics of Ethan from my friend who happened to go up Saturday morning and the caption in the email read, "Ethan is doing great... He is a machine!" I was unsure of what that exctly meant until he got home and told me all that he had done. The best compliment about Ethan was given to me the next day at church when the Scout Leaders wife came up and asked if Ethan had a good time... I said yes and she then told me that her husband had come home and said "If I had 12 Ethans in my troop then things would be so easy" I was so proud and could not wait to tell Ethan!
Good work bud! We love you...

0 comments: