Tuesday, January 18, 2011

COEUR D'ALENE...

Stryker... the company that Isaac works for had its Christmas party this year at the Coeur d'Alene resort. The resort is already so beautiful sitting right on the lake, but at Christmas time when they have the lake all lit up it is amazing! We had dinner on a boat that took us around to see all of the lights and even took us to see Santa at the "North Pole". The room that we stayed in over looked all of the lights ... so I tried to get a good picture, but they are blurry! But it gives a pretty good idea of the view. I also took pictures of the lake in the morning with all of the boat docks. We had a such a great weekend away...in fact we plan to take the boys next year to ride on the boat to see Santa at the north pole! But then again... it may just be the two of us. ;) I love you Mr. Kelley... thanks for the great weekend!




2 comments:

Clay.Chayla & Lizzie said...

Lea. You look Beautiful!!! Cute boots! I'm sad we didn't get together over the christmas break but I understand, its a really busy time. Let me know when you guys are back down here! ~Chayla

Anonymous said...

Wow - you're gorgeous and you have the cutest kids! So glad we're blog neighbors! I need to add you to my blog list!
By the way ... your mom is in my ward!