Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NEW YORK...

Isaac and I spent a few days in New York this past December. We had a great time... in fact... I could have stayed a week longer! This is a picture of our hotel in Time Square and a shot of our view from our room. It was awesome being right in the middle of everything!

While in NY we saw Wicked and also Lion King. Both were great of course... but I think I liked Lion King better. We also ate at some pretty great restaurants (YUM!) It was fun to spend time with the Hansen's...Robin and I and her two boys had fun shopping and sightseeing.





I have always wanted to see NY at Christmas time...here is the famous Christmas tree. Not quite as grand as I had expected!

Pictures of us FREEZING while sight seeing. Notice that I have about everything I own on... looking a little fluffy, but warm!



2 comments:

BOHICA said...

How would it be to live the life of Lea Kelley? I wish I knew!!

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

Hello, how fun is that! I am so very happy you got to go during Christmas and that you got to see some shows...I love shows!
You look fantastic and I have to say that I would love to go on a trip with Austin...he is seriously the funniest kid I know!