Saturday, January 15, 2011

BAND CONCERT...

Avery and Ethan both play in the band... Avery plays the sax with his buddy Blake and Ethan plays the trombone with his cousin Hunter. This was their Fall concert and by the looks of it they were not too excited to have the Mom there documenting this event. AND by the way... the boys left my house that morning in their normal school clothes on with all of their concert clothes neatly packed in a bag to change. Apparently... Ethan did not get the strict memo to be sure and put on his black socks with his slacks! I had to let the world know that I had NOTHING to do with the white socks and black pants!!! HELP!








1 comments:

Haws Family said...

I love that the boys are embarrassed to get there picture taken. I love the picture of Case holding his chip. I am glad to see that he really does eat. I miss them so much and of course y'all too. All the boys Halloween pictures are hilarious. We are excited for the update, can't wait to get more.