Tuesday, May 29, 2012

UTAH FIX...









A couple of weeks ago we were able to visit Good ol' Utah for Randall's( Hansen Cousin) wedding.  It was great timing for me. I was really missing home and the short weekend there cured my fix.  With not much time I was only to hang with Lynzi,  Rivers and babies for about 1 1/2 days. The baby shots are of River;s baby Stella... Lynzi's baby Everrett and also Lynzi's twins,  Eli and Frazier.  Of course we hit all of the Wedding festivities.. which were beautiful and fun.  I was also so excited  to be able to see my niece,  Addison,  perform in one of her dance competition!  Oh my!  She is so grown -up... so BEAUTIFUL and so very talented!!!  Had to throw in a back shot of Miss Addie.....that is one perfect back... so pretty  ;) Thanks to all my Family for the good times.  Miss you always...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for pictures!! It makes my day when I come to work and see my sweet ones... You are all wonderful. Love Grandma Frazier

Anonymous said...

Thank you for pictures!! It makes my day when I come to work and see my sweet ones... You are all wonderful. Love Grandma Frazier