Tuesday, May 29, 2012

LIFE ON THE FARM...








Since we moved to the farm,  we now do farm things. The boys like to drive the jeep in all sorts of dirt and mud.  They also LOVE to help me in the garden!  It is questionable if this year I will end up having any veggies at all.  They quite like to dig up my seeds of corn or bury my squash, peppers , etc!!! Oh,  and they love to water the garden... as is flood the garden.  ;) Colt now also thinks that since we live on the farm there is no reason at all to get dressed to go outside and work.  I mean no-one will see him... and since no-one will see him he also believes that is the perfect reason to skip the bathroom and just pee wherever he feels the need.  Off the deck,  on the rocks and "waters" the garden. So in other words...  we are having a great time at our new house on the farm!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dirt, dirt and more dirt...It's how I raised your brothers, Lea. The BYU Dairy Farm also had its share of "manure". They didn't care (except Kevin). Shut the door, clean your feet and wash your hands! That was my constant instruction. Love Mom