Tuesday, June 7, 2011

COLBY'S GRADUATION/BIRTHDAY PARTY.....

Colby Graduated! YEAH! His parents had a open house Graduation/Birthday party for him... There was a lot of celebrating going on. We had such a great time... my boys especially. All my boys hung with the graduating seniors, even the babies. Colt and Case were diggin' the swing set, they loved playing basketball with the brothers and also looking for spiders (their newest love!) Of course the only shot that I got of the Man of the Hour... Colt did not smile. Sorry. But Colby looks great... as always :) Congrats Colby. We love you and are so grateful for the great example you set for our boys! Good luck at BYU!





























1 comments:

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

so I am loving all the updating that has been happening!!
I have to say that Bubba is the one that is changing the most, he looks so grown up and i love that pic of him and his little minnie me (Case), I swear they are twins, Caser just has lighter skin coloring.
I hope you get to comee down soon and we can play with those super cute boys!

oh and I love the boys awards!! Those are some lucky girls up there...I bet they just die when they are gone in the summer.