Tuesday, May 31, 2011

FAMILY GARDEN.....

This year we are planting a garden! All thanks to Robin and Regan for letting us use a plot of land at their farm. Ike and I are so pumped! That must mean we are old right?... Excited about gardening??? oh well! :) I have to say that Mr. Ethan is my BIGGEST help. Always has been. He loves projects and a garden is one huge project! This was actually about the third time he had made the trip to the farm to help. Oh! and Ethan actually even pretty much made dinner before we even left! I was busy getting some presents put together and asked if he would start the meat... so I stood at the table doing my thing while coaching him through making the meal. Awesome kid he is! Avery is pretty awesome also... but notice he is no where near the dirt. He somewhat makes himself scarce when it is time for work! ;) Although, I have to say that he did help with the babies... keeping them entertained... or at least tried to. I am sure that Eliot did not mind that his allergies were too bad for him to come... :)












0 comments: