Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ZAC BROWN BAND...


It is pretty sad that Allison and I went to Las Vegas in MARCH to see Zac Brown and I am just now blogging about it! It is also sad that I left my camera at home, so the only pictures that we got were from a disposable camera... needless to say, they did not turn out so well. So this clip of the concert is all that you get. I am not kidding when I say that it was one of the BEST concerts that I have ever been to. They played for 4 straight hours! They had a lot of great acts with them, including Joey and Rory...whom I happen to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Al and I stayed at the Hard Rock where the concert was played. We spent one of the days on our trip at The Spa@ the Hard rock where we experienced a little bit of heaven! The whole entire trip was unbelievably fun... laughed and laughed the entire time. Al and I could be anywhere together and would have the greatest time. I love ya Allison! Thanks for the good times...
*To listen to the clip of Zac Brown Band push pause on my playlist music*

1 comments:

Boley J. said...

Those guys rock!