Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HALLOWEEN '09






Here are our Halloween pics for this year. The boys had fun... they went trunk-r-treating,


then continued to trick-or-treat with cousins around the neighborhood. Ethan was a Sumo/muscle man, Eliot was a boxer, Colt was a sock monkey and Case was a pumpkin. Avery was supposed to be a nerd then at the last minute he opted out. (He is already showing signs of the teenage years..YIKES!)


Oh, and the cute blond in the pictures... that is my gift from Ike. Some women get flowers when they have a baby, I got McCall. Isaac hired her to come out and be our "nanny". What a great gift... I am not sure what I would do without her! Thanks Isaac and McCall... I love you guys!














5 comments:

Tonia Nelson said...

Cutie Pictures of the kids!Hope all is well with you guys.

Shannon said...

I love the Sumo suit!!! Happy Halloween, and I love the gift from Isaac, seriously i am missing Mc Call!! Give her a big hug and kiss from me. I am sure she is in heaven with those little guys.

You should NOT stop having children, they are all just soooo Beautiful!

ash said...

So cute and fun! I can't believe how big Colt looks and is...what a cute little sock monkey! And Case is precious! All your boys are adorable :) Do we get to see you guys at Christmas?!?!

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Seriously CUTE!! I am so impressed you dressed baby Case up!! I obviously did not dress Emee up, I am such a fuddy duddy! Give the boys loves!

Court and Boley said...

The costumes are awesome!