Friday, October 2, 2009

THE NEWEST ARRIVAL!

Did I fool you? (hands)... No lie, she is the newest arrival to the Family... just not my newest arrival! This is Mike and Heather's new baby.. Emee. Is she not the prettiest! We love her already and can't wait until we meet her. Christmas will be super crazy with the three babies... can't wait!


As a little update... this is my baby. 35 weeks! WOW! I really am huge! I know I feel this big, but as we all know it really takes a pic of yourself to realize just HOW big you really are... (please excuse the mess)

4 comments:

heather said...

That is one beautiful baby ;) And Christmas will be so fun, crazy, but so fun!!
I have to say that yes your belly is big but you are so dang cute!! I would have killed to have a cute preggo belly like that!!

Anonymous said...

You got me. I saw that purple bow and thought you told everyone you were having another boy, but you were really having a girl.

Higginson Family said...

You definatly got me! The first thing that I seen was the purple bow, and I have no idea what you are having so I really thought it was your baby and almost yelled for sam to come see and then read your post. So are you having another sweet boy?

Shannon said...

oh lea, you look so cute, it's all belly! I can't believe all these little babies in your family! SO much fun.