Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HE IS HERE...FINALLY!








Case W Kelley has arrived! He was born on Friday October 23rd. A little early and perfect in every way. He is a big boy... weighing in at 9 lbs even and length being 21 1/2 inches long. He looks like Colt, which ultimately means he looks like Isaac. The only huge difference between Colt and Case is that Case has BLACK, LONG, THICK hair. It is soooo cute... sticks straight in the air. The boys are thrilled and keep telling me how badly they want to kiss him ( no kissing with the swine flu going around). I came home to a house filled with balloons and a huge sign the boys had made. Five sweet boys and the greatest husband ever makes me the luckiest girl around!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lea,

Congratulations on you new little boy! He is a cutie with all that hair! Hope you and your family are well!

Trisha

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Wow, 5 boys! How amazing is that?! So are you done having babies? He is adorable, I'm lovin' the hair. Take care, Tammy

P and Missy said...

Awwwww...so lucky to be surround by such adorable boys. I'm loving his hair. Love him.

P.S. Just let me know if you'd like another announcement made.

Lynzi said...

OH I love him already!! We can't wait to see you all in December.

Robyn said...

So cute! Congratulations!

Higginson Family said...

I love his hair! He is darling and I love the name. I so wish you guys lived closer. Congrats, you have a darling family.

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

I love him! We are oh so jealous of all of his hair. I now have to put bows on Emee's head to cover up her old man hair line.
Uncle Mike thinks he looks a lot like EZ...does he in person?
Give him loves for us and we can't wait to mug on him and Colt Kelley!!

ash said...

YAY!!! We are so excited and happy for you guys :) He is absolutely beautiful and perfect. We love you all so much and can't wait to meet Case!

Tonia Nelson said...

Congratulation you guys....he is dang cute! Jaden said she has another baby? I sais yes its she lucky to have all those boys!

Lesley Daley said...

Congratulations! Is there anything sweeter in life?? I don't think so. He's beautiful and his name fits perfect with his big brother...I love it. Take care and enjoy. I wish you were closer so we could catch up. Please if your in Utah, and have a minute, call us we'd love to meet all the new additions in your family.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha another boy. ironic since you wanted a girl so bad.

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

You wanted a girl so bad??? Since when, I mean I talk to you daily and you always said a boy but I guess "anonymous" is in the know more than I am, weird.

Cori Jo Anderson said...

Congrats Lea. He is super cute!