Thursday, April 26, 2012

BASKETBALL DANCE...




These pictures of are of Eliot's Fourth grade class doing their part in the annual Talent/Dance show that is put on for the parents.  His class did a routine of all sorts of basketball moves.  I must say the the "Future Koby Bryant " performed quite well.  This was right up his ally!
Now .. Ethan's class showed us the dance that they plan on performing somewhere as a Flash Mob.  Ethan was the STAR of the whole dance and I did record it... try my hardest to get the footage up on here... along with all the other stuff I have recorded and yet to have put on blog!  Cross fingers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ethan, I know you have talented feet. Not only when you dance, but on the track as well. You look so old! Keep it up. Love Grandma Frazier I love pictures, pictures and more pictures...