Friday, February 10, 2012

BLUE & GOLD...

Here is Mr. Eliot at his Blue & Gold Banquet. This is the event where the boys have to come up with a cake according to the years theme. This years theme was "Things I do with my Family". So... this is the cake that Eliot and I came up with. I swore last year that I would start thinking about what we were going to do this year so that it would be the absolute best... but of course He and I were making it the day before! But I have to say that for 1 days work... turned out pretty darn cute! At the end of the dinner and the judging of the cakes the Judges then cut them up for the families to eat and I swear Bubba's heart broke! He was so distraught that they were cutting up all his hard work! I don't blame him... he spent lots of time on the clay snowboarders. Great job Bubba-man!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Eliot! Sorry I wasn't there to see it this year. Love you...Grandma Frazier